Major Project Portfolio
Apr 25th - Jul 23rd (Week 1 - Week 14)
Khan Saif || 0367438
Major Project || Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Major Project E-Portfolio
Content:
Module Brief
Proposal Slides
Final Presentation Slides
Project Management Doc
Reflection
Module Brief:
Proposal Slide:
Final Presentation:
Project Management Doc:
Reflection:
As I move into Major Project II, I know there is still a lot of work ahead and the journey I walked and the feedback I've received has its ups and downs. True, I still worry that I did not accomplish as much as I would felt during Major Project I. That said, I would not dwell too much on what I could not complete or achieve. If anything, I'd choose to view this as a reminder that to keep working harder and improving my disclipline. I understand that I've shown my inconsistencies from time to time, but I am genuinely excited to continue developing Papan over the coming months. Given the feedback I've been received, I can't wait to showcase my progress and skills in graphic design and produce my work in the strongest, resolved outcome as possible.
Comments
Post a Comment